Frequently Asked Questions - Deferred Adjudication

Other Divisions FAQ


These answers are provided as a public service and represent the District Attorney's good faith understanding of the Texas non-disclosure statute. They are not intended to substitute for independent legal analysis by an attorney in private practice, however. The District Attorney strongly urges anyone pursuing a petition for nondisclosure to consult with an attorney of his or her own choice. For referral to an attorney, please call the HBA’s Houston Lawyer Referral Service at 713-237-9429 or visit